Sunday, September 11, 2022

September EBE Challenge card1

Boo! It's Halloween time for crafters and I'm using it as my theme for the September Color Trends Challenge at Ellen Hutson. Check out the EBE blog for inspiration. I have so many more images colored that I didn't use, there will definitely be more entries coming for this challenge. I love, love, love the colors for this month's Color Trends Challenge. Here's my first entry. 

Still hard to see but better in this photo is the clear embossed crackled-look background stamp over the ink blending. (Another photo below shows it even better.) I used Pinkfresh ink colors for the blended background.
The only foam tape on this one is behind the sentiment. I used my powder brush, believe it or not, but I still got a LOT of residual black powder. I think because I used copic super smooth cardstock rather than the usual white cardstock I use for most everything else. In the end, I think it looks kinda cool though with the Halloween theme. 

Lots of fun pieces for more this color challenge. 



Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Halloween Boo-quet by Julie (sentiment)
Ellen Hutson, Leading Ladies, Cozy Lady (small pumpkins, leaf)
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings (large pumpkin, large leaves)
My Favorite Things, Party Like a Pirate (skull and crossbones)
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
Pinkfresh Studio, inks Gathered Twigs, Peach Fuzz, Ballet Slipper
Jaded Blossom, Halloween Paint Splatters (crackled background stamp)
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
   E18  E34  E99 RV00  RV10  W1  YR65  YR82
Foam tape, sequins, glossy accents (to adhere sequins), clear embossing powder, black embossing powder
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar