Monday, September 12, 2022

September EBE Challenge, card2

Another card for the September Color Trends Challenge at Ellen Hutson, LLC. I don't know what it is about pumpkins, but I love creating with them. They're fun to color, and I'm finding they are even more fun when you use unexpected colors on them. This time though, it's a no-color pumpkin! Interesting, yes?  It's very "fall" but doesn't scream Halloween. Hope you like it!

This background die is by Ellen Hutson, called Nordic Cross Cover die. I thought about putting a color behind it, but nothing seemed to fit the look I was going for so I ended up just inking the very edge and blending a little in the center. To make it pop I used foam tape to adhere it to the front panel and that was just what it needed!
Besides the cut out panel, the only other foam tape is on the top pumpkin. 


Ellen Hutson Color Trends Challenge, September


Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Nordic Cross cover plate die
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings stamps and dies
Pinkfresh Studio, inks Peach Fuzz, Gathered Twigs
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
   E15  E18  E84  W0  W1 YR82
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Foam strips, blending brushes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar