Saturday, September 17, 2022

My Favorite Things, Color challenge 196

I'm back with another challenge entry. This time for My Favorite Things. I've used the newest pumpkins from the Greatest Blessing stamp set for this one. Great color palette. 

The splotches are from an old My Favorite Things stamp set, Jumbo Abstract Art. These shapes are great for a no-themed background or when you want elements that don't necessarily belong to the theme of your card. The  curvy stripes that look sort of like a net are from the Stay Cool design elements stamp set by Ellen Hutson. 
I used the leaves from the stamp set as a border. I like how it turned out. It adds "just enough" interest to keep from being boring and not too busy.  The sentiment is also part of the Greatest Blessing stamp set.
Isn't this a great color combo? 
Copics and inks







Product List:
My Favorite Things, Greatest Blessing stamps
My Favorite Things, Greatest Blessing dies
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Abstract Art stamps (retired)
My Favorite Things, Kraft cardstock
Ellen Hutson, Stay Cool stamps
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Bazzill textured cardstock, Admiral (dark navy blue)
Distress Ink, Stormy Sky ink cube
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
   B21  B24  B26  B28 B91  B93  B95  B97  E42  E43  W0  W1
My Mind's Eye, Gingham Foundry enamel dots
Foam tape, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar