Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio, Pears and Pomegranates

From the July release by Pinkfresh Studio, these pears and pomegranates are my favorite. For this card, I've used the washi tape and die from this suite. I love the muted tones and these colors combine so well for a really elegant look, I think. 

The subtle brick wall background is a stencil from My Favorite Things, called Small Brick Wall. (Currently on sale, coincidentally.) I used Pinkfresh Fresh Pear ink, very lightly for a soft look. The sentiment for this one is from the Modern Script Sentiments suite, which I hot foiled, and the Pinkfresh gold metallic pearls are a must-have for any bling lover. 

No copics or coloring (aside from the inked background) on this card, as the washi tape is already colored for you. But there is foam tape. After all, dimension is life I've always said.  
Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Pears and Pomegranates washi tape
Pinkfresh Studio, Pears and Pomegranates die
Pinkfresh Studio, Fresh Pear ink
Pinkfresh Studio, Gold metallic pearls
My Favorite Things, Small Brick Wall Stencil, ST-46
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar