Monday, August 15, 2022

My Favorite Things, Sketch 606

UPDATED: I changed the sentiment but the rest of the card is the same. 


I am back in my comfort zone with this one, using green for leaves and yellow for lemons. I absolutely love this set by My Favorite Things, as well as all my other lemon stamp sets. LOL Not only are they fun to color, lemons are just refreshing, you know. Anyway, I hope you like it, I do.


(I didn't replace all the images with new ones as I only changed the sentiment as seen above.)







Product List:
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Basket weave stencil (ST152)
My Favorite things, clear drops
Ellen Hutson, Squeeze the Day (flowers)
Honey Bee Stamps, On The Line succulents (sentiment stamp and die)
Copic, Xpress it Blending Card
Copic, Sketch Markers 
   leaves YG 01 YG03 YG17
   lemons Y00 Y11 Y15  Y18  W0 (shadow)
foam strips, glossy accents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar