Thursday, August 18, 2022

Pinkfresh Indigo Vines

I'm always scoping out ideas for card designs and color combinations for inspiration, and when I came across a card on the Pinkfresh Studio card blog by designer TaeEun Yoo, I fell in love with her unconventional color choices. From the September 2021 release, Indigo Vines, here is my card inspired by TaeEun Yoo





Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Indigo Vines stamps
Pinkfresh Studio, Indigo Vines stencils
Pinkfresh Studio, Indigo Vines, die
Pinkfresh Studio, inks Stargazer, Apricot, Ballet Slipper
Pinkfresh Studio, gold metallic pearls
Copic Sketch markers, B37  R12  YR00  YR15
My Favorite Things, Basket Weave stencil, ST152
Navy enamel dots, foam tape, gold embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar