Friday, August 19, 2022

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge 195

This month's color challenge is nearly the same as the color palette from last month, with very minor differences. So subtle, I didn't even realize at first it's a new challenge. :) Here's my entry. 

The magnolia branch is from the My Favorite Things, Floral Focus stamp. The sentiment is by Honey Bee Stamps. You may remember, I used it on a previous card but ended up switching to a different sentiment. It works perfectly here. The small brick stencil by MFT is one of my favorites for soft backgrounds. 
Foam tape and pearl dots for dimension.
Super quick and easy card using only a few supplies. 







Product List:
My Favorite Things, Floral Focus stamp
My Favorite Things, Floral Focus die
My Favorite Things, Small Brick Wall stencil, ST46
Honey Bee Stamps, On The Line Succulents stamps and dies (sentiment)
Pinkfresh Studio, iridescent pearl drops
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch markers, R35  YG01  T2  T5
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar