Thursday, August 25, 2022

Best Ferns

Nature Walk stamps and dies by Julie for Ellen Hutson are my current faves. Here's a shaker card using the set with a few other goodies. The colors are from the August Challenge palette on the EBE blog. 

Again, no rocks are included in the set so I MADE SOME using the tops of the mushrooms stamp. Patting myself on the back for that clever idea. ;) Thinking outside the box, that's what that is.

I used the gazebo die by Pinkfresh Studio to jazz up the arch window, cutting out the center portion. It fit perfectly into on of the EBE arch dies! And there's that rock to the left of the snail.


I'm loving this stamp set and the colors are getting me in the mood for fall. I thought that would never happen with all the fun summer stamps that happen to join my craft room the past couple of months. Soon I'll be making Halloween and Christmas cards ... eeek. But now I'm getting ahead of myself. 

Hope you're fitting lots of crafty time into your schedule. If school hasn't started for your area yet, it will be very soon. Chin up, moms, it's almost here. 

Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Nature Walk stamp and die combo
Ellen Hutson, Essential Arches dies
Pinkfresh Studio, Gazebo die
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Copic, Xpress It blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
     E08 E09 E19 E43 E70 E84 E87 W6 YG91 YR00
Foam tape, sequins, acetate, glossy accents, scrap of yellow cardstock (arch frame)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar