Friday, August 26, 2022

Autumn Blessings

Yep, my first fall card. I had to use the new My Favorite Things, Greatest Blessings, stamp set! I love how my card turned out and the fall colors are making it hard not to put on a sweater (it's 95F outside, so I'll try my best to leave the sweaters in the closet for the time being). LOL 

In addition to this new set, I used a previous fall set, Autumn Blessings, for the sentiment. I liked the large font of this sentiment and wanted to stamp it in a color instead of black. But, again, I had to improvise as I don't have the exact color ink I wanted to use. I'm pretty particular, I guess. So I experimented a little and came up with the perfect shade. It's the same color I used for the background stencil. Hmm. I should probably try to come up with a name for it so I'll remember it next time. 






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Greatest Blessing stamps
My Favorite Things, Greatest Blessing dies
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings stamps (sentiment)
Tim Holtz, Stencil, THS007 Burlap
Tim Holtz, distress inks Shabby Shutters, Pumice Stone, Gathered Twigs
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
    C3  C4  C5  C6  E07  E08  E09  E43  E84  E97  E99  Y26  YG91  YG933  YR21  YR24 
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Foam tape, blending brushes, glossy accents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar