Saturday, August 27, 2022

Boo!

There. I said it. Halloween is on the way and I'm trying to stay caught up. Soon it will be Christmas and I'm not even in the ballpark for that, so ... anyway, I digress. Here's my box card for the My Favorite Things, Outside the Box challenge. 

Check out these adorable cityscape dies. They're the perfect size for cards but can also be used on scrapbook pages and other paper crafts. The bats and moon are heat embossed. 

The little ghosts are by Mama Elephant and the bats are an old die from My Creative Time. For the moon, I die cut a circle, then die cut part of it off to leave the crescent shape. 
The row of pumpkins is from the new MFT stamp set, Greatest Blessing. I stamped them twice and cut them from the wheelbarrow, trimming and adjusting to fit. 

Folds flat for mailing. Super fun card design! 


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Cityscape dies
My Favorite Things, Greatest Blessing stamps
My Favorite Things, Greatest Blessing dies
My Favorite Things, Eiffel Tower cardstock (cityscapes)
My Creative Time, bats dies
My Mind's Eye, Something Wicked 6x6 paper pad (pattern papers)
Mama Elephant, Little Boo (ghosts, boo sentiment)
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
   B79  G24 G99 W1  Y21  Y23  Y26  YR24
Black embossing powder, yellow embossing powder, gray ink pad, blending brush, acetate strips, scor-tape, foam tape



1 comment:

  1. CONVIDO PRA VISITAR MEU BLOG ,AQUI DO BRASIL ,
    https://celinhoartes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar