Friday, July 29, 2022

Waving Hello shaker card

Yep. Another beachy sea theme card. :) I love these stamps from Ellen Hutson's Summer of Stamping release and had to copy Julie's shaker idea. Hope you like.

Hot foil stamping is all the rage in crafting at the moment and I used it as the frame on the shaker window, as Julie did. I also gold embossed the waves inside the shaker window to keep the look cohesive. My hot foil frame did not turn out as perfect as I would have liked - I probably could have/should have let the die get a little hotter, but it's ok. 

In addition to the adorable little shells from the stamp set, I added tiny gold star glitter.  
No copics involved with this card, only inks. Super soft colors. Just enough. 

Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Seaweeds stamps and dies
Ellen Hutson, O-fish-al stamps
Ellen Hutson, hot foil circle dies
My Favorite Things, ink cube Natural (discontinued color)
Pinkfresh Studio, ink cube Coral Reef
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Quickutz, Nesting Circle dies
Foam tape, generic star glitter, gold embossing powder, acetate



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar