Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Life's a Beach

For today's card I used the super cute stamp set from Simon Says Stamps, called Beachy Keen. The images are really cute but the sentiments steal the show with this one. Nice, big, chunky sentiments with great little sub-titles you can mix and match. Here's my card. 

Isn't this a great sentiment. I love how big it is and the font is perfect. 


Here's a first .... NO FOAM TAPE! This entire card is a flat, one panel design. I'm not usually a fan of this style, but it worked out so great with this set. I love it! And guess what. No markers either. Gasp!
Just a few products for this one. It was a super quick and easy card design. I may have to make more in this style just to say I really can work without foam tape. LOL  

Product List:
Simon Says Stamp, Beachy Keen stamp set
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Abstract Art stamps *retired
My Favorite Things, ink cube natural *discontinued color 
Pinkfresh Studio, ink cubes fresh pear, sky blue
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar