Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Nautical ... again :)

Guys, I can't stop. I love this set so much, I keep wanting to try every color combo. LOL I hope you're not tired of seeing the same stamp set because I might have a few more of these up my sleeve. I'm in love. I can pretty much guarantee you'll be seeing more with this set!

One of the super cute sentiments in the set. 
Just a little foam tape, doesn't hurt. :) 
Cutie cute color combo.


Product List:
Essentials by Ellen, Summer of Stamping collaboration:
Float Your Boat stamps and dies by Catherine Pooler
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Abstract Art stamps *retired
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone cardstock
Pinkfresh Studio, ink cubes Coral Reef, Sky Blue
Copic markers BG01  BG02  C4  E93  YR02
Copic Xpress it blending card
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar