Sunday, July 31, 2022

Combined Challenges for My Favorite Things

For the new color challenge and this week's sketch challenge, I have AGAIN done a beachy theme card. Summer isn't over yet, and it will be time soon enough to begin Halloween and Christmas cards (SHHH! DID I SAY THAT??) and with the triple digit heat, I'm all for the beach as long as I can! 

Here we go. These shells and seaweed images are from the My Favorite Things, MerMazing stamps and dies. And the rock. 

The waves are from the Summer of Stamping release by Ellen Hutson O-Fish-al. 
Sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp, Beachy Keen stamps and dies.






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Mermazing stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, ink cubes Princess Pink, Limelight, Prickly Pear, Jellybean Green, Gravel Gray
Ellen Hutson, O-Fish-al stamp set (waves)
Simon Says Stamp, Beachy Keen stamps and dies (sentiment)
Pinkfresh Studio, gold metallic pearls, Ballet Slipper ink cube
Die Cuts With a View,  6x6 cork paper pad
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers RV000  R81  YG01  T2, T5
Quickutz nesting circle dies
Gold embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar