Monday, August 01, 2022

All You Need is Vitamin Sea

I am not finished making beach cards yet. :) I hope they aren't boring you! Today's card, again, uses the new release by Ellen Hutson. Yummyness designed by Julie Ebersole. Please enjoy!

I wanted a border on the left but wasn't sure what I wanted to put there. These gold embossed waves were perfect! 

Sentiment by Honey Bee Stamps, gold metallic pearls by Pinkfresh Studio. 














I still have a pile of the gorgeous images in different colors from the Seaweeds stamp set. I went a teensy bit overboard when I first got the set. LOL Anyway, The yummy color for today's card is Coral Reef by Pinkfresh Studio. Using a blending brush, I added just a soft bit of color for a background before adding the images. For the edge strip and sentiment, I used the next darkest shade also by Pinkfresh Studio, Passion Fruit. The gold goes so well with this color. 

Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Seaweeds stamps and dies
Ellen Hutson, O-Fish-al stamp set (waves)
Pinkfresh Studio, ink cubes Coral Reef, Passion Fruit
Pinkfresh Studio, gold metallic pearls
Honey Bee Stamps, Seas the Day sentiment stamps and dies
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending card
Gold embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar