Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Summer Fun Box card

It's been a while since I made a box card, and with this new set from My Favorite Things, I decided on this mini slimline box card for the My Favorite Things, Outside The Box Challenge (Summer Fun) as well as the Color Challenge (192).  

The piggies, sailboat, and lighthouse are from the Pig Time Fun stamp set. They are so cute! I added some other elements from a couple of other MFT sets too for a little extra beachy fun. 

The snowdrift dies work great for waves if you ink them blue.
I love this tiny little lighthouse. Isn't it the cutest. 
And it folds flat for mailing in an A6 envelope, also known (at least used to be) as a check envelope. I haven't written a check in a hundred years, but these envelopes are perfect for the mini slimline size cards. 
Supplies
Copic colors used


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Pig Time Fun stamps
My Favorite Things, Pig Time Fun dies
My Favorite Things, Island Shell-ebration stamps and dies (ball, shell, pail, crab)
My Favorite Things, Sunny Vibes stamps and dies (tree, sun, sentiment)
My Favorite Things, You Keep Me Afloat stamps and dies (fish and sailboats background)
My Favorite Things, Mini Slimline Level Up Outside the Box dies
My Favorite Things, Mini Slimline Snow Drifts dies (waves)
My Favorite Things, Ink cubes (natural, blue breeze - discontinued colors)
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers (see photo above)
Ink blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar