Monday, June 27, 2022

Color Challenge for My Favorite Things

Today's card is for the color challenge at My Favorite Things. I haven't done one of the challenges in a long time, and I had this birthday card to make and decided to use the color palette for the challenge. 

Mostly I used Pinkfresh Studio products, but the inside is My Favorite Things, as you will see. This one is for my sister. I love the dimensional window frames by Tim Holtz from the ideology collection. I used a little of the gilded foundry wax on this one as well as on the stained glass backdrop behind it. It takes just a tiny bit of it to make a giant impact. 

Closer view of the elements stacked up on the frame.
Even with the frame it adds lots of dimension, but I went further and added foam tape in spots and stacked things in spots because that's what I do.
Inside message:
I have to confess, I've been DIE.ING. for nearly 6 months waiting to use this sentiment on her birthday card. LOL!
Some of the goodies used on this card. 




Product List:
My Favorite Things, Old Friends stamps and dies (old lady inside)
My Favorite Things, Mini Birthday Messages (birthday wishes sentiment)
Pinkfresh Studio, Peony Fantasy stamps and dies
Pinkfresh Studio, Stained Glass cover plate die
Pinkfresh Studio, Sparkling Diamonds embossing die
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Marker colors:
     B0000  B000  B00  B21
     E01  E30  E41  E42  E43
     YG91  YG93  YG95
Tim Holtz, Ideology Window Frames
Tim Holtz, Distress Foundry Wax, Gilded
Foam tape, glossy accents, gold embossing powder, small flat paint brush, computer generated sentiment label

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar