Friday, June 24, 2022

More Pinkfresh Goodness

As you probably know by now, if you follow the blog at all, Pinkfresh makes some pretty amazing products, including wide washi tapes that can be cut out with coordinating dies. Check them out on the Pinkfresh Studio card blog and get some great inspiration while you're there. 

For today's card I have once again used the Lemons and Blueberries Washi Tape. I hope you're not tired of seeing it! I can't seem to get enough of the lemons for some reason. LOL I have also used the hot foil plate backdrop, though it is not foiled this time. Instead, I used it as an embossing plate, cut out the center portion with the arch backdrop die, then popped it up over the top of the stained glass cover plate die which I cut from gold cardstock. Also, it doesn't show up well in the photo as it is very subtle, but I used what was left on my blending brush to add a super soft lavender around the arch. Sounds like a lot but simple to do, and look how pretty. 

I liked the look of the diamond centers in the gold, so I didn't punch them out, though they are die cut. I thought the extra bit of gold was just what it needed to look "finished". The foiled sentiment is from the Pinkfresh Studio Foiled Sentiments Pack, available on the site. 

See? Sounds like a lot more than what it looks like. :)

Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Lemons and Blueberries washi tape
Pinkfresh Studio, Lemons and Blueberries die
Pinkfresh Studio, Arch Backdrop hot foil plate
Pinkfresh Studio, Arch Backdrop die
Pinkfresh Studio, Stained Glass die
Pinkfresh Studio, Sparkling Champagne Metallic Pearls
Pinkfresh Studio, Foiled Sentiments pack
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Foam tape, jewel picker, blending brush, gold cardstock 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar