Sunday, June 12, 2022

Pinkfresh, Grant Yourself Grace

I can't get enough of the Pinkfresh roses. This set, Grant Yourself Grace, is from the latest release and I just think it is so pretty. 

Along with the roses set, I used the Arch Backdrop die and popped it up with foam tape because why wouldn't you. For the arch itself, I inked it with My Favorite Things grout grey using the MFT Small Brick Wall stencil (ST46). Behind the arch I added foliage for interest using a stamp set from the Create and Connect event called Butterfly Garden. The sentiments are also from the Butterfly Garden set. Watch for this one in coming releases as it has not yet been released for purchase. 

Heat embossing in gold gives it more dimension and a little extra pizazz. 
These champagne colored drops are also by Pinkfresh. I like them with the gold embossing. 
and the final touch, the sentiment. These pieces are part of the Butterfly Garden set so keep watch in the store for this set in the coming months. 

Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Grant Yourself Grace stamps
Pinkfresh Studio, Grant Yourself Grace die
Pinkfresh Studio, Grant Yourself Grace stencils
Pinkfresh Studio, Butterfly Garden stamp set *not currently available for purchase
Pinkfresh Studio, Arch Backdrop die
Pinkfresh Studio, Sparkling Champagne metallic pearl drops
My Favorite Things, Small Brick Wall stencil ST-46, Grout Grey ink
My Favorite Things, ink colors (sorry, I don't have a color list this time)
Papertreyink White cardstock
Foam tape, gold embossing powder, ink blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar