Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Friendship card

For today's card I've used another adorable stamp set designed by Julie for Ellen Hutson. I've complimented the sweet image with washi tape by Pinkfresh Studio called Whimsical Blooms. 

The little fan and sentiment are also part of the So Matcha stamp set. I used the Sunrise Radiating Rays stencil by My Favorite Things for the subtle background....
....and the inside message and super cute kitty are also part of the stamp set.

Product List:
Ellen Hutson, So Matcha stamps and dies
Pinkfresh Studio, Whimsical Blooms washi tape
My Favorite Things, Sunrise Radiating Rays stencil ST103
Tim Holtz, Distress Ink spun sugar
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic colors used (not pictured): E00 R83 RV000 RV00 YR00 
Papertrey Ink, White cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar