Friday, June 17, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio, Lemons and Blueberries

This washi tape - yes, it's washi tape! - by Pinkfresh Studio is so pretty. No coloring involved, no stenciling and copics or pencils needed. Just apply the tape to the paper/cardstock of your choice and cut with the coordinating die. It's that simple. 

I used them with the arch and stained glass dies for a garden gate look. The brick-look is a stencil by My Favorite Things. I used distress aged mahogany (brick red) and pinkfresh doe (brown) inks to give sort of an old brick color. 

I added a few yellow enamel dots and some purple gems to the flower centers to give it a little sparkle.

The cardstock sticker sentiment is by Simple Stories from the Vintage Lemon Twist collection. I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out or if I would like it, but after finishing it, I think it turned out ok. Seems like it needs something, but I don't know what. Maybe the next one will be better. 

Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Lemons and Blueberries washi tape
Pinkfresh Studio, Lemons and Blueberries die
Pinkfresh Studio, Arch Backdrop die
Pinkfresh Studio, Stained Glass die
Pinkfresh Studio, Doe ink cube (brown)
TH Distress Ink, Aged Mahogany (brick red)
Simple Stories, Vintage Lemon Twist, Chipboard Stickers (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Small Brick Wall stencil ST-46
Foam tape, blending brushes, enamel dots, lavender gems


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar