Monday, May 02, 2022

Family Album, Bk 2

Again, using Simple Stories 6x8 binder and Simple Stories paper collection, book number 2 is nearly complete. For this one I used the Simple Vintage Weathered Garden collection. It is just gorgeous! This one would also be a great collection for a wedding album I think. Anyway, here's a look at book 2. 

I started with a 6x8 Simple Stories binder in black and embellished with elements from the collection. In addition, I added buttons from my stash, a couple of coordinating washi tapes and a pattern paper from an old My Mind's Eye paper pad I've had for ages. I wanted it to be super subtle but wouldn't clash with the papers, patterns and colors from Vintage Weathered Garden. Everything else is from the collection.

Cover

Close up of cover

Couple of the divider pages
Not a lot of opportunity for individual layouts in this book as there are so many more pictures than the first book, so I did dividers instead. I love the pocket pages though so I can accommodate so many more photos. 

I'm really liking this way of scrapbooking for this particular project. Pocket pages, I mean. I will still do full layouts, though, for specific occasions or favorite photos. Scrapbooking is my first love! 

More later. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar