Thursday, April 21, 2022

Another from the Family Album

Seems every family has that one kid. My youngest is mine - she's been hilarious practically from the day she was born. That's her on the left. I always called her Comicus when she was little. Cracked us up ALL the time. This one. Missing front teeth, goofy pose, crossed eyes.... what a clown! She still does this stuff even now that she is a mom herself. (But you didn't hear that from me!!!)

Ran across this old black and white on the internet the other day and nearly wet my pants laughing at the comparison. OMG Monty Python! I knew that pic reminded me of something!! I don't know. Maybe you just had to be there. 

Still laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar