Saturday, April 16, 2022

Family Album 80s

Finally! A project I've been dreaming of since my first days of scrapbooking. So pleased to be working on the family photo books. Up till now, I've scrapped the grandkids and have many, many albums full. However, the grands grew up, they have cell phones and not cameras and the pictures are not as plentiful a they once were, sadly. But not to fear, I have gazillions of photos of my own kids that need to be addressed and I'm so happy to be getting them into scrapbooks. :)

I decided on Simple Stories, the gorgeous Vintage Lemon Twist collection for this one (the album is Simple Stories, Snap!, in yellow) The photos do not do it justice. Might I just say, I've never ever been a fan of yellow, but something about this collection screamed at me and I fell in love before it was even released. I waited and waited (quite impatiently) for these products and can't begin to tell you how beautiful they are. Here is my cover design. 

Introduction page. 
One of my all time fave pics of the hubs and kiddos. I'll be sharing more pages as I work on the album. I have all my photos in chrono order so the books will also be done this way. I highly recommend it, but then, I'm an organizer by nature. Can't help it! ;) 

I hope you enjoyed this little peek. More to come. Thanks for stopping by the studio!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar