Wednesday, March 02, 2022

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #184

Such a pretty combination to work with, I had to use it with some greenery. I decided on this Winter Wreath stamp by My Favorite Things. One of my crafty friends has been ill for awhile and I'm hoping to cheer her up with this card. I like how it turned out.

I tried to get an angle where the glossy berries would show up, but that was not successful. 

In this one, you can see the striking blue beads I embellished with. These were white but I used the coordinating copic color to the challenge palette and love how pretty they are. 









Product List:
My Favorite Things, Winter Wreath stamp and die
My Favorite Things, Winter Songbird stamps and dies (foliage)
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips sentiment die
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Limelight dye ink (background halo)
Pinkfresh Studio, Choose Hope stamp set (sentiments)
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
   B39 B91 B95
   W1 W4
   YG17 YG21 YG23
Foam tape, glossy accents, blending brush, flatback pearls colored with copic marker




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar