Monday, February 28, 2022

MFT Sketch #582

Welcome to another sketch challenge from My Favorite Things. For this week's sketch, I've used the Main Squeeze stamps and dies along with the Distressed Patterns splatter stamp. I really like how this turned out.

Also made a coordinating envelope since I had a few pieces that didn't fit on the card front. 
Isn't the yellow pretty? I'm not usually a fan of yellow, but since they are lemons.... LOL.
Only needed foam tape on the top most piece as there is plenty of dimension and texture from the leaves stuck into the chicken wire die cut. 
This is what started it. :)

Product list:
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze stamps *retired
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze dies *retired
My Favorite Things, Distressed Patterns
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black & White Stripe 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Lemon Drop dye ink cube
Hero Arts, Chain linked Fancy Die
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
     YG17 YG21 YG23
     Y00 Y02 Y18
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar