Monday, December 27, 2021

My Favorite Things, Boxcard challenge

Today I have a card that fits two of the current challenges by MFT. The box card 'animal kingdom' theme, and the color challenge #179. I used the MFT Mini Slimline Box Card dies for this version. 

Having a limited crafty supply being away from home, I wasn't sure how many animals I brought with me, but YAY I packed the Mice Day to Celebrate set so I have these adorable mice. It's the only stamp MFT set I have with me that includes any animals. And the sweet pattern papers are Doodlebug 6x6 paper pad, Made With Love. 

The colors in the papers match perfectly with the color challenge! 

And the boxcard folds flat to fit into an A7 envelope. 
The only pieces that are not by My Favorite Things, are the present and the cupcake, which are by Gerda Steiner from the Turtley Awesome stamp set. 
Yummy colors! 






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Mini Slimline Outside the Box, Level Up die set
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Doodlebug Designs, Made With Love 6x6 paper pad
Gerda Steiner Designs, Turtley Awesome stamp set
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
BG01, BG11, BG23 
C3
E29, E33, E34
R17, R11, R20, R46, R59
RV04, RV06, RV09, RV11, RV13
W00, W03
YG01, YG03, YG05
Y21, Y23, Y35
Foam tape, flag die 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar