Monday, December 27, 2021

My Favorite Things, Slimline Challenge

This slimline challenge theme is "raining cats and dogs". Fortunately, I have ONE stamp set with a dog on it in my limited craft supply that I brought with me to California. Unfortunately, it is not a My Favorite Things set. Fortunately, I had a few cuts in with them from a card I was working on some time ago that ARE by My Favorite Things, so I can still participate in the challenge. YAY! 

So, for my card I used elements from the My Favorite Things, You Make My Tail Wag stamp set. The sweet little Frenchie, however, is by Avery Elle. More info in the product list below. For the background, I cut a cloud stencil from a scrap of cardstock and used a blending brush to ink in the clouds and grass. 


Sentiment strip is from the skinny sentiment strip dies by MFT, sentiment by Avery Elle. 
Product List:
My Favorite Things, You Make My Tail Wag stamps and dies (bed, house, bone, dish, stick)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies
My Favorite Things, Blue Breeze dye ink cube *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Lazy Day dye ink cube
My Favorite Things, Limelight dye ink cube
Avery Elle, Frenchie stamps and dies (dog, balloon, flower bushes, sentiments)
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
C3, C4, C6, C7
E31, E53
R01, R17, R37, R39, R46, R56, R59
RV13, RV21
Y32, Y38
YG23
Foam tape, Signo uniball white gel pen, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar