Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas from San Diego

Merry Christmas from sunny San Diego. It's been great being here since we got here December 1. Don't let anyone fool you though, it's been raining a LOT since we got here. Doesn't hurt my feelings however, because it isn't SNOW! We've had an enjoyable time being in the warmer, albeit wetter, climate. 

Check out this humongous pinecone hubsy found for me!! He picked up another pile of them for me to take home. I've never seen one so ginormous in my life. It's gorgeous. :) 


Sadly today, Ali isn't feeling all that great, so we've decided to push Christmas to tomorrow in hopes she'll be 100% and we can all enjoy the day together. We are fine staying home in our pajamas and blankets feeling all cozy with Netflix. If worse comes to worse, I have plenty of mimosa mixings and Christmas fudge. LOL

Have a lovely day. I'll be back to posting craftyness again as soon as B and I schedule craft day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar