Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs Challenge, box card

My Favorite Things, Outside The Box Level Up die set is the base for this card. No measuring required, all required pieces included in the set. All you have to do is decide what theme you want and start adding elements! 

For my card, I used the Gerda Steiner Up On The Housetop stamp set. This was super fun to make. I love that these elements are all from the same stamp set and worked beautifully together to create this Christmas scene. I love how it turned out. 



The coolest thing about these box cards is that they fold flat for mailing in an A2 regular invitation sized envelope. No extra postage required, unless you add tons of stuff that makes it heavy. Otherwise, one postage stamp, regular envelope! 
Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Up on the Housetop stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up box card die set
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Signo uniball white gel pen (snowflakes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar