Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christmas tag

The My Favorite Things Do It All Gift Tag die set is pretty fun. There are many pieces to it, so you have a gazillion options for creating unique tags, even a pocket for a gift card or money. For this one, I had nothing special in mind, but I had just got these Heidi Swapp stamps and wanted to use them, so I made this tag. 

The tie-on tags are part of the MFT Gift Tag set, as well as the topper and the pattern paper I used for it. I love the tall numbers by Heidi Swapp!
This little penguin is by Hello Bluebird, from the Snow Play stamp set. The ornament is actually from another penguin image by My Favorite Things. That guy was too big for the space so I cut him off and put this smaller guy there instead. The string of lights is also from the Snow Play set.
The sentiments and Christmas words are from the Heidi Swapp Christmas Grid stamp set. The deer and ornament stamps are from the My Favorite Things Iconic Christmas stamps. 
I used a clear "drop" (by Studio Katia) over the ornament and colored it with a copic marker.
I hope you enjoyed my quick little tag and maybe got some ideas for any last-minute tags you might need to throw together. This tag die is a great size and would be great for a tag book (note to self) for any occasion. But for now, I hope you're ready for Christmas! It's sneaking right up on us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar