Friday, November 12, 2021

Sending Smiles & Hugs

More from the newest love in the studio, from Pinkfresh. I couldn't not have the Garden Roses stamp, die and stencil set in my stash. Roses. Who doesn't love roses? Classic. I am supposed to be packing up my craft bag to take to San Diego for the winter, but I got sidetracked and had to make a card with this set. I've fallen in love with layering stencils and inking thanks to the awesome online event I attended last weekend. Huge shout-out to my bestie, Nikki Foraker, for making sure I didn't miss out after I had accidentally deleted the email! Oh. Yeah. My card.....

Ink colors listed in below this post. So. in. love. 
And, as every other crafter who knows me knows, dimension is life. Foam tape has my heart! I used the basket weave stencil by My Favorite Things for the background in Distress Ink, Scattered Straw. Sentiments are included in the stamp set. 
Pinkfresh Garden Roses stamp set, die and stencil set (sold individually). 
Product List:
Pinkfresh Studios, Garden Roses stamp set
Pinkfresh Studios, Garden Roses die
Pinkfresh Studios, Garden Roses stencil set
My Favorite Things, Basket weave stencil
My Favorite Things, Gravel Gray ink cube
My Favorite Things, Persimmon ink cube *discontinued color
Tim Holtz distress inks, scattered straw, crushed olive
Tim Holtz, distress oxide inks, spun sugar, abandoned coral, twisted citron
Blending brushes, foam tape, tiny pink pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar