Saturday, November 13, 2021

Pinkfresh Challenge, All About Wreaths

Pinkfresh Challenge, All About Wreaths. A challenge after my own heart! I LOVE wreaths. Also, it just happens that my latest acquisition from Pinkfresh, which I got before the challenge was posted, is the beautiful Eucalyptus Fantasy wreath stamp and die set! It's so pretty I had to have it and then, voila! a use for it immediately. That impulse purchase was meant to be, wouldn't you agree!! 

Here's my card for this challenge. Also from Pinkfresh Studios, the background Slimline Skinny Plaid stencil set. Easiest plaid stencil I've ever tried. Love it! I used the same shades of muted green and browns as I did for the wreath and embellishments...to die for. I really like how this turned out. 

The sentiment is included in the stamp set along with several others. There are no dies for these, but it's plenty large enough to fussy cut if you so desire, as I did here. 
Please notice the dimension here. As you know, I live my life for foam tape. Yet, there is not a single piece on this card! Stacking and layering, baby. Lots of stacking and layering. No foam tape? No problem, with stacks and layers. 

I was inspired somewhat by my own wreath. Searched high and low in all my stamps for a bow but there isn't a single bow stamp even close to it in my whole craft room so I skipped it this time. I'll be on the lookout though for future wreath projects. A bow is sort of essential, don't you think so?
Product List:
Pinkfresh Studios, Eucalyptus Fantasy stamp set
Pinkfresh Studios, Eucalyptus Fantasy dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Kraft dye ink cube
Distress Ink cubes, Bundled Sage, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain (pine cones)
Ellen Hutson, Holiday Sprigs stamps and dies (berries, pine cones)
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers (not pictured) YG61, YG63, YG91, YG93, E37, R05, R08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar