Thursday, November 11, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio Create & Connect 2021, Day 2

If you missed my introduction post and would like to see what this is all about, you can find it here

Today's post will be cards from day 2 of the event. Again, using products not yet available for purchase as these were all included in our event kits. Watch for these to be released during the next couple of Pinkfresh Studio product releases.

Day 2
Class 1,  Card 1 
Pinkfresh Celebrate in Style stamp, stencils and dies, mini slimline stitched scallop rectangle die, (I opted not to use the Lush Vines hot foil plate for my version), sparking champagne pearls. 

MFT = My Favorite Things
TH = Tim Holtz distress

From my stash: MFT princess pink, TH spun sugar, MFT fire coral, TH picked raspberry, MFT summer splash, MFT limelight, white cardstock, foam tape, liquid platinum embossing powder. 


Class 1,  Card 2
Pinkfresh Celebrate in Style stamp, stencils and die, blanket stitched mini slimline rectangle die, mini slimline stitched scallop rectangle die, sparking champagne pearls. 

MFT = My Favorite Things
TH = Tim Holtz distress

From my stash: MFT princess pink, TH spun sugar, MFT fire coral, TH picked raspberry, MFT limelight, MFT sour apple, TH fossilized amber, white cardstock, foam tape, liquid platinum embossing powder. 
Both completed cards for Class 2.

Class 2,  Card 1
Pinkfresh Built on Dreams stamp, stencils and die, sparking champagne pearls. 

MFT = My Favorite Things
TH = Tim Holtz distress

From my stash: TH spun sugar, MFT daffodil, TH shabby shutters, MFT sour apple, MFT lazy day, white cardstock, foam tape. 
Class 2,  Card 2
Pinkfresh Built on Dreams stamp and die, foiled die cut sentiments pkg. 

MFT = My Favorite Things
TH = Tim Holtz distress

From my stash: TH spun sugar, MFT orange fizz, MFT lemon chiffon, MFT limelight, MFT lazy day, MFT berrylicious, white cardstock, foam tape, acetate, clear sequins. 

For card 2 we made a super simple shaker. I love making shaker cards and this was the quickest I think I've ever done. If you haven't made one, this is the perfect design to try for a first one. For the base we merely taped/masked off stripes and ink blended a rainbow of beautiful colors. Lovely result!
Wonderfully simple cards to end our super fun event. It was such an amazing experience and I honestly can't wait for the next one. 

There you have it! I hope you enjoyed my creations from this absolutely fantastic crafting event. If you haven't attended something like this, I think it is a huge learning experience for any crafter of any level. Super amazing company and super amazing teachers. 

Go forth and be crafty, creative friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar