Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Pinkfresh Challenge, All About Wreaths, Card 4

I know, I know, this is card number four for the same Pinkfresh Challenge!!! Please indulge me. It's sort of a personal challenge as well, to see if I can make a wreath with any stamp set. It seems to working pretty well, so far, I think. What do you think? 

For this card I used the Pinkfresh Studio Blooming Branch stamps with the coordinating die and stencil sets. I like the finished result. I hope you do as well. 


Once I colored my image, I die cut it as well as two more shapes from solid white cardstock. These are for stacking which I always do with my die cuts. It gives them more stability, plus, if you are coloring the with copics or other markers, it covers the back where the color bleeds through. This is my preference, though totally unnecessary if you don't want to do that.
Then I cut off parts of the large piece and arranged them in a circular shape. If you follow the shape of the stems, it's not as difficult as it might first appear. In fact, it looks almost like it was a circle already if you look closely. I think you can probably do this with just about any floral stamp. I also cut a strip of black and white cardstock for a border piece rather than stenciling a background this time. 

Now that I have my pieces laid out the way I want them, I'm ready to adhere them. Some I'll pop up with foam tape, some will lie flat. I also added a sentiment, which is included in this particular stamp set, and popped it with foam tape as well. Using glossy accents dimensional adhesive, I added yellow pebbles to the flower centers. 
I hope you like my wreath cards. They've been super fun to create, and so easy with the gorgeous products from Pinkfresh Studio. Check them out any time by clicking the link in my sidebar.

Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch stamps
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch die
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch stencil set
Catherine Pooler, Little Black Dress slimline pattern paper set
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Persimmon (discontinued color), Poppy (discontinued color), Moroccan Spice ink cubes
Distress Ink cubes, Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive, Fossilized Amber
Glossy accents, Pebbles, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar