Sunday, November 21, 2021

Pinkfresh Challenge, All About Wreaths, #5

UPDATE: 
So thrilled to find out this card won $50 crafty money at Pinkfresh!!! Go me! :)

My final entry for the Pinkfresh Challenge, All About Wreaths (we're allowed 5 entries, so this IS the final one. ;) ) This is one I hadn't planned, actually, but decided at the last minute to use the poinsetta pieces I had colored a while ago and it all just came together. As you can see, I made a shaker out of this one. It's for a very special friend. I hope she likes it. 


Gold heat embossing isn't perfect, but still pretty I think. Probably why I hadn't planned on using it when I first did it. 

I don't have a full product list for this one, as it was, like I said before, not a planned card. Bits and pieces from things I had cut all pulled together to create this sort of last minute. I will link the few items I can, though as far as copic colors, my apologies that there is no color list for you. 

Pinkfresh Studio, Poinsetta stamp set
Pinkfresh Studio, Poinsetta washi die
Pinkfresh Studio, Mini Slimline Stitched Scallop rectangle die *coming soon
Copic xpress it blending card, copic sketch markers
Gold embossing powder, gold cardstock, gold sequins, acetate for shaker window, glossy accents adhesive, oval die, circle die

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning for your gorgeous card!! Love that it is a shaker especially!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar