Sunday, November 21, 2021

MFT Mini Slimline Box card Challenge

These box cards are so much fun to make. For today's card I used this fun camping set from 2016 called Warm and Fuzzy Friends with the level up mini slimline size card base, new from My Favorite Things.

I have to admit, I did not know what animal was roasting the marshmallow until I got to looking around for when this set was first released. I *guess* it's a fox?! If I had realized, he would be a little more on the orange size, but maybe he's just wearing his winter coat. LOL He's cute with his marshmallow stick though. 
I added Wink of Stella to the fire...can you see it? A little on the bear's fish as well, then covered in glossy accents for fun. Also, nice rainbow trout, Mr. Bear. 
I just realized I probably should not have built the fire in the grass...oops. Next time I'll find a spot of dirt, for safety reasons. :) Anyway, it's a fun campsite, don't you think. 

As with all the Outside the Box products by My Favorite Things, this card folds flat for mailing. This size fits an A7 envelope (used to be called a "check" envelope when we paid our bills with checks. Does anyone still do that?)
Lots of copic colors used for this card, five colors just for the flames! 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside The Box, Mini Slimline Level Up die set
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Warm and Fuzzy Friends stamps and dies *retired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar