Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Pinkfresh, All About Wreaths, Card 3

I'm telling you, Pinkfresh Studio makes it so easy. For today's Pinkfresh Challenge card I used the yet to be released washi tape and coordinating die called In The Meadow. Yes, you read that right ... washi tape! This roll is a whopping 4 inches wide. The beautiful panels are 9 inches. Keep you eyes on the store, as this will be released in the next couple of months. I was lucky enough to get the sneak peek as it was included in our Create and Connect 2021 event this month. 

All the flower images for my wreath are die cuts from the washi tape. If you haven't tried the Pinkfresh gigantic washi tapes yet, you must check them out. They are so pretty and easy to work with. And FUN! I also used one side of the mini slimline stitched scallop rectangle die inked in the same color I used for the background stencil. 
I added a little bling to my flowers, and a stacked, die cut stamped sentiment from Waffle Flower. The background is a stencil by Tim Holtz lightly blended with a brush using My Favorite Things Wild Wisteria ink. 
I always start my cards with a visual layout of how I want it to look when it's finished. It makes it so much easier to finish if you have a vision before you start gluing. If you look closely you can see my secret to create perfectly circular wreaths. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone how I do it. ;)

 
Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, In The Meadow washi tape *not yet released
Pinkfresh Studio, In The Meadow coordinating die *not yet released
Pinkfresh Studio, Mini Slimline Stitched Scallop Rectangle die *not yet released
Tim Holtz, Dot Fade layering stencil THS006
Waffle Flower, Sentiment Additions stamps and coordinating dies
My Favorite Things, ink cubes Wild Wisteria *discontinued color and Ripe Raspberry
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Foam tape, blending brush, bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar