Wednesday, November 03, 2021

MFT Outside the box challenge, Christmas Wishes

Finally, another box card. I'm sure that's what you've all been saying, right? Hahaa! Anyway, it's for the current Outside the Box challenge and I had to use these adorable penguins. Not much coloring involved with penguins, so I used the adorable Polar Pals 6x6 paper pad by Doodlebug to add some color. 
In addition to the Polar Opposites penguins, I used the sign from MFT Cool Day, and snowballs and snow clumps from MFT Pile on the Hugs. The Christmas tree is from MFT Santa's Elves.
The sentiments from MFT Itty Bitty Holiday sentiments
Folds flat for mailing in a regular A2 envelope. 
Copics used

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up die set
My Favorite Things, Polar Opposites stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Cool Day (sign)
My Favorite Things, Santa's Elves (tree)
My Favorite Things, Pile on the Hugs (snow balls and clumps)
My Favorite Things, Itty Bitty Holiday sentiments
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Doodlebug Polar Pals 6x6 paper pad
Gold embossing powder, glitter enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar