Friday, November 05, 2021

Happy anniversary card

My parents have been married 68 years - pretty amazing isn't it! They've known each other since they were barely school age, basically grew up together in the same neighborhood and yet they can still stand each other. Hahahaha! They are still very young at heart and have lots of fun together. This card is for them, in mom's favorite color. 

This one is Pinkfresh Studios, a new company to my stash, but quickly becoming a fave addition. For this card, I used products from the first ever Pinkfresh Create and Connect Class Event. (More on that later.)

Pinkfresh products used here are what we used in class. Starting with the adorable mini slimline stitched scallop rectangle. It cuts the outer and inner frame together; here I cut it in two different blues to mix it up. The cake and flowers are part of the Celebrate With Style stamp and die set which also has coordinating stencils available. This was my first time "coloring" with stencils and inks as opposed to using copic markers! It's a lovely finish if I do say so. 


The "celebrate" word is included as part of the stencil set and has a coordinating die as well. I tried to make it ombre - I think I did ok for a first attempt. The numbers are from the Diesel Quickutz die set which I cut from gold card stock; the gold strips on the cake are heat embossed in gold. 

The class. It's this weekend (tomorrow and Sunday) and I just know it's going to be FAB-U-LOUS! Three classes on Saturday, two on Sunday, and the products we have to work with are so gorgeous. These products are not currently available for purchase, but will be over the next couple of months so keep an eye on the next two releases if you love Pinkfresh Studios or would like to get to know them, as I have recently. Great products, great teachers and designers, excellent customer service. What's not to like!? 

Hope you enjoyed my marker-free card. Watch for more yummy Pinkfresh-ness to come, including foiling! I'll be out of my craft room for the winter, and won't be taking a whole lot of equipment with me but I'll still be creating and posting when I can. 

Happy weekend, crafty friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar