Sunday, October 31, 2021

My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge #565

This card is for the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things, and it turns out, I used the same colors for this as I did for the previous two cards for the color challenge. I still had a leftover mouse that I wanted to use, and since he was done in the challenge colors I figured I'd go with it and make another card in those colors. They are beautiful after all! Enjoy. 

Images are from the BB Harvest Mouse stamp set. I love coloring the harvest mice in their little fall outfits. 
The leaf I used is from a different stamp set called Jungle Gym. It's my favorite leaf I think of all my stamps. At least, in itty bitty size. I think it fits perfectly with the little pumpkins. The basket of pumpkins is from BB Harvest Mouse, but you may notice those are not apples. I used a copic multi liner and added lines and stems to turn them into pumpkins for this card. The sentiment is from the Autumn Blessings stamp set, my favorite fall stamps, also from My Favorite Things.

Copic colors and MFT ink used for this card. 






Product List:
My Favorite Things, BB Harvest Mouse stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Jungle Gym (leaves) *retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Vintage Timber dye ink cube
My Favorite Things, Orange Fizz dye ink cube *discontinued color
Pattern paper scraps (sorry, I don't know who makes them), Bazzill cardstock scraps, foam tape, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar