Friday, October 29, 2021

MFT Color Challenge #176, card 2

When coloring images/elements for a card, I always do more than I think I'll need so there are nearly always leftovers for other projects. True for my first card for the challenge, and I love this cute little Harvest Mouse, so I had to use him on another card. Isn't he the sweetest little guy!

Even though I used just this one image, I still used three stamp sets for this mini slimline card. Hope you like it. 

He's my favorite from the set. I love coloring his little coat and scarf. :)
Copics used for this challenge. 
My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #176






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Harvest Mouse stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Piles of Fun stamps (border and background) *retired
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings stamps (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Grout gray ink cube *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Vintage Timber ink cube
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Mini Slimline dies by Simon Says Stamp and Waffle Flower
Washi tape, Distress Oxide Rusty Hinge ink pad, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar