Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Spooky Graveyard, mini slimline boxcard

Oh my, I love this die. Can you even stand it? A boxcard in mini slimline size!!! Super fun to make with lots of real estate for embellishing. Latest addition to my stash from My Favorite Things. Even before my die arrived, I knew it was a graveyard I wanted to make with it and I do like how it turned out. What do you think???


I changed the boo to black. I like it better.

Top view. You can seed more of the elements this way. Gravestones, spooky tree, broken fence.....
Side view shows the creepy moon staring down. This guy is a cutout from one of the papers in the pad I used. I inked him with some lemon chiffon ink from My Favorite Things. He looks like a real creepster. LOL

And of course, folds flat. These fit into an A7 size envelope and My Favorite Things now has these envelopes in their store. This size is what used to be called (in the olden days LOL) a "check" envelope. 
Copic colors, paper pad, ink and blending brush.

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Mini Slimline Outside the Box die set
My Favorite Things, Mini Slimline Snow Drifts dies
My Favorite Things, Grave Situation (gravestones) *retired
My Favorite Things, Spooky fence die 
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Eiffel Tower cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
My Favorite Things, Lemon Chiffon ink cube
Honey Bee Stamps, Boo die set (boo)
Essentials by Ellen, Halloween Boo-quet (ghosts, bat, black cat)
Essentials by Ellen, Good Day (clouds)
Essentials by Ellen, Deer antlers die (spooky tree)
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Blending brushes, clear embossing powder, circle dies, Distress oxide gathered twigs ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar