Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Simple Stories, Spooky Nights Box Card

This new mini slimline box card die set by My Favorite Things is truly one of my favorite things. This time I used it with the adorable Spooky Nights collection by Simple Stories. The only thing on this card (aside from the base) that is not from this collection is the fence which is by, you guessed it, My Favorite Things. Check out the goodness!

When I work with chipboard stickers (which I love!), I usually start by de-stickifying them. You may ask why (you may not care LOL). I do this because, number 1, the sticky never ever holds and I'll have to add glue anyway, or number 2, I will likely use foam tape to adhere, depending on the project. For most pieces, I use a powder tool brush by EK Success on the back until it's smooth and no stick is left. For tiny pieces, I'll put them in a little container with a smidge of baby powder and shake them up real good. Now they're ready to play with! 
What can I say, it's just cute!
And it folds flat for mailing, which is so awesome when you depend on the post office to deliver your cards because you live far away from everyone like I do. 
The goodies (I did not use the enamel dots.....this time.)
Product List:
Simple Stories, Spooky Nights 6x8 paper pad 
Simple Stories, Spooky Nights Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories, Spooky Nights Chipboard stickers
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Mini Slimline Card dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock (card base)
My Favorite Things, Eiffel Tower cardstock (fence)
My Favorite Things, Farm-tastic stamps and dies (fence)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar