Monday, October 11, 2021

boo

Totally unplanned card - sometimes they are the best!!! All the elements are from my "use later box"; elements that were cut and colored but didn't fit on the planned project for one reason or another. This one might be one of my favorite Halloween cards this season. 

The pumpkins are from my favorite fall stamp set, Autumn Blessings, by My Favorite Things. The colors are too yummy not to use on a card. And the "boo" is by Honey Bee Stamps from the Boo die set, ironically. LOL I used MFT Black Licorice cardstock for the shadow, and the pattern paper is by Fancy Pants Designs from the 6x6 Howl paper pad. 
The white background was just too stark on its own, so I pulled out this lacy, floral stencil by Tim Holtz called doily. With a blending brush, I lightly inked with My Favorite Things, Sno Cone ink. 
That was it. That's all it needed. And I totally love the finished look. 
Product List:
Honey Bee Stamps, Boo stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone ink cube
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers - BG45, BG53, BG57, YG91, W4, YR23
Blending brush, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar