Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio, October Challenge

As you know, I love working with challenges. Pinkfresh Studio is a new one to me so I hope to continue playing along in the future. Also, Pinkfresh is so new to my stash, I have only two sets to choose from and one is Christmas, so that left me with this one - Lemons and Blueberries, which doesn't scream fall at all, does it! LOL And I'll be honest...I don't care for this color combination. But I love the products and wanted to play along, so here we go. I hope I did it justice. 







Pinkfresh Studio, October Challenge

Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Lemons and Blueberries stamps
Pinkfresh Studio, Lemons and Blueberries dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White 110# cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice 110# cardstock
My Favorite Things, Grout Gray ink cube *discontinued color
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Enamel dots, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar