Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Sending Holiday Cheer

Using the My Favorite Things Merry Wishes stamp set, I felt compelled to create this card using the adorable bunny decorating the tree. I couldn't help myself. :)

I taped off a section to create this border design using the falling flakes from the MFT Santa's Elves stamp set by Birdie Brown. The snow drifts are from the mini slimline box card add ons and the sentiment is from another set called Sweet Holiday Penguins. 
Copic and ink colors
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Merry Wishes stamps and dies *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Sweet Holiday Penguins stamps (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Santa's Elves (snowflake border)
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Mini Slimline Snow Drifts dies
My Favorite Things, Blue Breeze ink cube *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Grout Grey ink cube *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Limelight ink cube
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Blending brushes, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar