Saturday, October 23, 2021

Oh Christmas Tree

Another Christmas card idea for you. Super simple but I really like the look of it. This year I will be sending out all different cards, rather than a mass production as I usually prefer to do. It just worked out that way this year as I've been doing cards as I get new goodies in the mail from new releases etc. and making cards for challenges and such. Anyway, here's a new one from the latest Ellen Hutson release. 

I bet you were surprised to see no Christmas tree. LOL
I love the fir bows and cones in this set. Also, the images have coordinating solids as well, so in this case, I used ZERO copic markers. No coloring whatsoever on this card, it's all ink. Very quick to mass produce if you're still deciding on a card design for your Christmas cards. 
For the background, you could use the holly from this set, but I wanted a bit smaller image and went with the one from the Holiday Characters set from last year's release. In addition, I used just a portion of the new falala background stamp from the current release. Not everything I used is pictured so please refer to the product list below. 


Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Holiday Sprigs stamps and dies
Ellen Hutson, Holiday Characters stamps
Ellen Hutson, Fa la la background stamp
The Cats Pajamas, O Christmas Tree (sentiment) *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Grout grey ink cube *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Jellybean green ink cube *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Milk chocolate ink cube
My Favorite Things, Rectangle frame A2 STAX2 *retired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar