Thursday, October 21, 2021

MFT Slimline Shaker challenge

Today's card is a shaker. I used the mini slimline size and three different stamp sets from My Favorite Things. Take a look!

Shaker filler is sequin snowflakes and white sequins. I matched the scattered snowflake stamps around the window from the Snow Buddies stamp set.
Some of the goodies used for this card. 
Had a potential failure while coloring the fence. Don't you hate when the copic marker decides to throw up a little!?? Never fear, it's fixable. First don't panic, second go over the area you want fixed with colorless blender. Let it dry, then do it again and let dry again.
Now finish the area you were coloring and when you are done, go around the dried blob areas you want to "erase" with white gel pen. Might have to do this a couple of times, but it always works for me. Can you even tell which piece was the throw up one? LOL Ok, so in looking at the finished card, it turned out I didn't even have to do all that fixing as I ended up putting the two fence pieces together to form one. It would have bugged me though, so..... 
Copic colors used - plus E77 which was the one that was too juicy. I forgot to put it back in the cup for the pic. Sorry.
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Snow Buddies stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Christmas Cheer stamps (hill with trees)
My Favorite Things, Pile on the Hugs (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone ink cube (snowflakes)
My Favorite Things, Blue Breeze ink cube (snowflakes) *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Mini Slimline dies by Waffle Flower and Simon Says Stamp
Foam tape, acetate for shaker window, sequins for shaker filler, white gel pen

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar