Sunday, October 17, 2021

MFT Sketch #563 and Color #175

Today I have combined the weekly sketch challenge with the new color palette. 

Super simple sketch and I kept it that way by using just these few elements. Great design for mass producing if you haven't made your holiday cards yet. I used the tree from the Jingle All The Way stamp set. This would be so fun to use any of the images in this set to crank out a quick handful or more of cards! Or any Christmas stamp set with simple designs, for that matter. 

The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday, and oldie from my stash that I honestly don't think I have ever used till now. The fun font just seemed perfectly fitting with the whimsical look of the Christmas tree and the circle backdrop. It looks almost like a Dr. Seuss scene out of Whoville!
Colors used for the challenge. I used my copics to color the circles for a perfect match to the challenge colors.
Sketch 563

Color Palette 175

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Jingle All The Way stamps and dies (tree)
My Favorite Things, Limelight ink cube 
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Confetti Stencil set 117
Technique Tuesday, Everything Jolly sentiment stamp
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Nesting circle dies, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar